Monday, December 21, 2009

A quickie

old enough, not a graduate, on the path to graduation, thinks driver may have abetted/allowed pathan gentlemen from across the road to steal my music panel twice, thinks driver's stories are fucking interesting, got a letter from Mule Creek State Prison from an inmate, psyched to write back, had beloved phone (RIP) stolen from his room by a certain individual who shall remain unnamed (for now), loves his pet python who will not hesitate in eating me later, poor in continuity of tenses, always keeps his copy of The Hobbit nearby, hated J R R's long descriptions of the so many forests of middle earth, is going to feed Monty now.

-

I originally had 2 commas in mind but it wasn't working for me. But I threw in some dirty talk and tale from prison. And I said "hobbit". hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment