Thursday, January 7, 2010

6th Jan - Monty Ate Today

Today is the 7th but yesterday it was the 6th and the day my snake ate his first meal at home. Poor guy was called an earthworm by anonymous some. But the way he bit into the chicken liver and coiled around it and slowly started eating it up was awesome. I only wish it were live food so Monts could practice some of that real life instinct shit you see in formulaic movies where a wild animal's kept as a pet and is later rehabilitated into the wild and there are always happy tears in the end. Monty looks like he's always smiling. His jaw's just curved like that. Kinda like how Heath Ledger's Joker had it but nothing that sinister. He's a good boy. And now he's looking all round, moving with awkward jerks around the bulge in his stomach. I didn't have my regular phone on me because that one was stolen by a certain individual or I would have made a movie and uploaded it right then.
Syed Jibran Ahmed is a thief.

No comments:

Post a Comment